Integral Bodywork™ is about re-connecting to the truly infinite nature of Being. It can be used as a tool to aid in the unfolding of human consciousness.
Integral Bodywork™ utilizes a powerful cycle of 10 hands-on, deep bodywork sessions to release pain held in the body and mind, allowing the individual to flow more naturally through life.
This method focuses on freeing the body’s connective tissue for maximum release and reorganization of the body’s structure. Special attention is given to the body’s pelvis and core, the seat of our deepest emotional and energetic blocks.
Integral Bodywork™ structural integration draws upon the influences of western bodywork pioneers such as Ida Rolf, Moshe Feldenkrais, Lauren Berry, and Dub Leigh, in addition to the insights of yoga, zen, and the martial arts.
Integral Bodywork™ can result in:
- reduction of pain
- improved posture and alignment
- increased mobility and flexibility
- increased breath capacity
- increased awareness, lightness, space and freedom in the bodymind.
While anyone can benefit from Integral Bodywork™ , it can be especially well
sutited for individuals:
- with scoliosis
- facing life transitions
- with depression
- in pain (physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual)
- practicing bodymind disciplines such as yoga, martial arts, meditation, dance etc
If you are seeking to go deeper in your journey, Integral Bodywork™ may be right for you.